Visualize Complex Processes with Microsoft Visio
- Paperback: 314 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 12, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837631921
- ISBN-13: 978-1837631926
Visualize Complex Processes with Microsoft Visio: Streamline your business by creating clear, concise process diagrams with Microsoft Visio, and share them securely for viewing, reviewing, and collaboration
Every business has process flows, but not all of them are fully described to or verified for accuracy with each stakeholder. This not only presents a risk for business continuity but also removes the ability to make insightful improvements. To make these complex interactions easy to grasp, it’s important to describe these processes visually using symbology that everybody understands. Different parts of these flows should be collaboratively developed and stored securely as commercial collateral.
Visualize Complex Processes with Microsoft Visio helps you understand why it is crucial to use a common, systematic approach to document the steps needed to meet each business requirement. This book explores the various process flow templates available in each edition of Microsoft Visio, including BPMN. It also shows you how to use them effectively with the help of tips and techniques and examples to reduce the time required for creating them, as well as how you can improve their integration and presentation.
- Choose an appropriate flowchart diagram type to describe process steps
- Develop the skills to efficiently use Visio to draw process flowcharts
- Discover how to create process flows diagrams to meet the BPMN standard
- Find out how to synchronize Excel tables with Visio process flowcharts
- Store flowcharts that can also be used for collaboration securely
- Understand how to export flowcharts and data to other M365 apps
- Discover how Visio ShapeSheet functions can increase productivity
By the end of this Visualize Complex Processes with Microsoft Visio book, you’ll have mastered the skills needed to create data-integrated business flowcharts with Microsoft Visio, learned how to effectively use these diagrams collaboratively, but securely, and understood how to integrate them with other M365 apps, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power Automate.