Web Development with Blazor, Second Edition
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (March 16, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803241497
- ISBN-13: 978-1803241494
Web Development with Blazor, 2nd Edition: Develop modern web UIs with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly and find out how, when, and why to use Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly, as well as Blazor Hybrid
You’ll start by learning how to leverage the power of Blazor and exploring the full capabilities of both Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly. Then you’ll move on to the practical part, centered around a sample project – a blog engine. You’ll apply all your newfound knowledge about creating Blazor projects, the inner workings of Razor syntax, validating forms, and creating your own components.
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as Blazor Server, Blazor WebAssembly, and Blazor Hybrid
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Minimal APIs work and build your own API
- Learn techniques to debug your Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit
When you reach the end of this Web Development with Blazor, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have the confidence you need to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications, and you’ll have a big-picture view of the Blazor landscape.