Webpack for Beginners
- Paperback: 145 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (June 26, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484258959
- ISBN-13: 978-1484258958
Webpack for Beginners: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Learning Webpack 4
Learn how to use Webpack from installation to configuration without the hassle of complex examples. Webpack has become one of the most popular module bundlers in recent years; it’s widely used by developers, companies, and organizations of all sizes, and many web frameworks use it for the management of their assets. If you are serious about web development these days then you must learn and understand Webpack.
You will begin by installing and configuring Webpack, and learn how to write modular code. You’ll then move onto understanding the usage of loaders and plugins with practical use cases, how to make aliases and resolve folders, cache busting, and installing third-party libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap, QuillJS, and more. By the end of this book you will feel confident and ready to start using Webpack in your projects.
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure Webpack beyond the default settings
- Efficiently work with plugins and loaders
- Optimize Webpack for production
- Use instant refreshing with the Webpack dev server and hot module replacement